Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday blues

arghhh....sooooo sleeepy.....didn't have enough sleep....stay up late at night to finish my group assignment.....i wish this will end immediately.....final exam is in october...be patient... u have 1 semester to finished the study....no need to stay up late anymore....

friday... as usual i will take leave....go to class and got crack towards the end of the day....having so much assignment to do...wargghhhh...so painful...but actually I enjoy studying...having books around me...no pain no gain....

saturday....having a group discussion at the library...and after prayer i went to the class (business class)...I'm so motivated to do it and my aim is to go to SYDNEY!!!!....at night i bake cookies with my assistants chef ameerah and adam....hehehe....

sunday....having 2 wonderful kids who like to help me baking raya cookies....after that we are having spagetti and roti canai to break fast....hubby is not around his working this morning till late at night at times square, doing his road show...promoting hydrofuel.....at night....doing my assignment!!!!

No comments: